I Put A Spell On You
Compilation





Alan Price - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Audience - I put a spell on you.mp3
Bette Midler - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Bryan Ferry And Roxy Music - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Buddy Guy with Carlos Santana - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
C.A. Quintet - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Calvin Richardson - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put a Spell on You.mp3
Dee Dee - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Eric Burdon and the Animals - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Fever Tree - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Joe Cocker - I Put a Spell on You.mp3
Leon Russell - I Put a Spell on You.mp3
Leslie West - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Manfred Manns Earthband - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Marilyn Manson - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Nina Simone - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Queen Latifah - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You (Original).mp3
Screamin Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You 1972.mp3
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You 1956.mp3
Sonique - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
Tab Benoit, Debbie Davies, Kenny Neal - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - I Put a Spell on You.mp3
Them - I Put a Spell on You.mp3





4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I was looking for "I Put A Spell On You" tracks and wandered here for the ultimate one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i gotta have this..can you re-up ?
    sluggo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection. Except...

    You forgot to include Diamanda Galas' version.

    OK, I know it might be a bit over the top, but still.

    ReplyDelete